Saturday, May 26, 2012

Hop-along

Yep, I'm on crutches... again. Oh, and a walking boot too! The picture below is what my next 2 weeks (minimum) will look like!

Let me back up a bit...

A few weeks ago, I noticed my left foot was starting to hurt. Unfortunately I've had a few stress fractures before so I assumed that's what it was. Wrapped an ace bandage on it and continued with my life. I noticed it wasn't getting any better, in fact it was getting worse! I'm not exactly sure how I hurt it, although when I tell people I was cage fighting, some people actually believe me! Anyway, I went to the doctor, they took x-rays, and nothing is broken. They put me in the really attractive walking cast, but I'm suppose to completely stay off of it until I go back to the doctor on the 14th. I have a MRI scheduled, and they're looking for a torn tendon or ligament. Depending on if one is torn, and depending on how badly, it could mean surgery. Ew, I'm really hoping I don't have to go down that road. Crutches and a boot are enough to deal with.

So, be expecting more blogs while my leg is propped up!

No comments:

Post a Comment